CLEAR, COLORFUL SONAR
Choose from 7 new vivid color options to see fish and structure in maximum contrast and clarity on your 7” fishfinder.
This fishfinder supports 2 types of sonar: Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar with a compatible transducer (sold separately).
To catch more fish, you need to know where the fish are biting. Use waypoint marking for hot spots so you can easily find your way back.
Plan and create routes and view your boat’s speed on your fishfinder using high-sensitivity GPS.
Nobody knows the waters you fish better than you. With the STRIKER Vivid 7cv fishfinder, you can store up to 2 million acres of maps with 1’ contours.
The STRIKER Vivid 7cv fishfinder includes a tilt/swivel mount plus transom and trolling motor mounting hardware and cable.
- Built in high-sensitivity GPS
- Ability to mark way points
- Rugged, outdoor look, able to withstand the harsh marine environment with excellent performance
- Tilt/swivel mounting options
- Course over ground(COG)
- Optional User Data Sharing cable
- Optional portable kit, makes it easy to use the device for ice fishing or on a kayak
- Come with CHIRP tradiotional sonar
- CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar
- Supports a wide range of compatible transducers including 50/200 kHz and 77/200 kHz
- Transmit power: 500 W (RMS)/4,000 W (peak to peak)
- Bottom lock mode for improved bottom tracking
- Water temperature log and graph
- Built-in flasher sonar data capability
- Split screen zoom
- Ultrascroll® (displays fish targets at higher boat speeds)
- Fish Symbol IC (helps identify fish targets)
- AutoGain Technology *minimizes clutter, maximizes targets)
- Adjustable depth line (measures depth of underwater objects)
- A-scope (real time display of fish passing through transducer beam)
- Water temperature sensor included
In the Box
- STRIKER 7CV
- Transom and trolling motor mounts
- Power cable
- Tilt mount